Imhotep: The Duel bordspel
The competition of the builders continues in Imhotep: The Duel!
In this game, players take on the roles of Nefertiti and Akhenaten, one of Egypt’s most famous royal couples. Game pieces must be cleverly placed so that players can unload the most valuable tiles from the six boats. While this is happening, each player builds their own four monuments in order to gain as many fame points as possible.
- The two-person game of the year 2019: Who is the best Egyptian architect?
- The duel between the most famous Egyptian King and Queen Nefertiti & Akhenaten.
- From the successful board game family IMHOTEP.
- On the “Recommended List Game of the Year 2019”.
- Strategy game with other rules and new tactics.
- Architectural fascination for 2 players, ages 10.
- Compact size: Ideal to take home and share.
Content: 2x 4 characters, 2x 4 local plates, 1 port panel, 6 boats, 60 Delivery platelets 1 Instructions